Better Pack BP333 pull handle grab tape and apply to create a permanent seal.
For over 55 years the best manual tape machine on the market. Gummed Kraft reinforced tape is stronger, faster, and easier to use than any other method to close a box, carton, mailer, or manila envelopes.
The BetterPack 333 utilizes the same cutting blades and feed wheel system as the more popular BP555e electric series. Double moistening brushes reactivate all the hard dry glues on tape. Optional top heater model is available for faster bonding to the carton surface.
One of the key benefits to this model is that it does not use electricity. For operations involving sealing cartons away from the shipping department, the BP333 can be placed on a cart and moved around large warehouses.
Stop wasting pennies on every carton you ship. By using multiple strips of plastic tape to seal cartons, the tape costs more, plus the extra labor to apply. One strip of gummed water activated tape is all you need for a secure seal. The Better Pack 333 delivers value.
- Faster carton sealing
- Less tape per box compared to plastic tape
- Measures up to 30" single stroke; repeat strokes - longer lengths.
- Easy handle pull.
- Steel Construction
- Water level control
- Same blades, bottle, feed wheels, 2 of 3 moistening brushes as the BP555S.
- New upgraded tape guides.
- New urethane feed wheel for smooth performance
- Easy access to blades for cleaning and oiling.
- Dispense and cut 1 1/2"-3" standard 60 lb. or reinforced gummed tapes.
Optional equipment include the Tape Aerial for creasing the tape down the middle for easier placement, a top heater for faster bonding to the carton surface, and the CodeTaper #6 for printing a continuous message every 9 1/2" for date coding and product identification.