High Resolution Ink Jet Printer
Discontinued. Call us for options.
The Better Pack high resolution ink jet printer can easily be mounted on most case sealers and/or conveyor systems and enables the printing of time and date code stamps, logos and other changeable messages directly on several different substrates like corrugated cartons as they pass by. Thus saving the cost of purchasing pressure sensitive label stock and a direct thermal and thermal transfer type printer and using an operator or high expensive label applicator.
Recommended for producers and distributors of food, beverages, medical supplies, pharmaceuticals or any product that requires time, date, shift code stamping, messaging or branding. The evolution of ink jet printers now affords this multi-featured unit at a great value.
Pictured: Optional multiple head printing system printing multiple lines of code.
Standard Unit Features:
Ink Jet Kit
Complete Standard System Includes:
A controller with 4 line x 16 character LCD and tactile keypad for message entry. A high resolution print head module with complete mounting bracket and internal product sensor for side coding applications.
Standard Operating Features:
- Alpha/Numeric character set plus special characters
- Character heights: 1/2" (12.7 mm) and 7/32" (5.5 mm)
- Message length: 24 Characters 1/2" height, 48 Characters of 7/32" heights (24 per line)
- Print resolution: 300 dpi at 200 feet per minute (61m)
- Programmable line speed
- Programmable print direction
- Programmable print delay
- Inter-character spacing
- Inverted Printing
- Multiple language prompts: English and Spanish
Example printed using 2 print head modules with one doing 7/32" high characters on top 2 lines, and one doing 1/2" high print for bottom line.
- Cartridge volume; 42cc
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow
- Low ink monitoring
- 110-240 VAC, 50-60Hz 0.5a
- 50F - 104F (10C - 40 C)
- Up to 80% RH non-condensing
- Controller: 8.75” L x 4.125” W x 1.5” D
- Print head module: 4” L x 2” W x 3” H
- Add-on High Resolution print head
- Spring loaded Carton Follower
- Top coding bracketry
- Floor Stand
- External Encoder
- Low Ink Beacon