1/2" Stencil Machine - Marsh Model H - 6 Line Stencil Cutter
This stencil cutter sets the industry standard for a simple, basic method for repetitive marking of crates, boxes, and other surfaces fast and economically. Manual stencil cutting machines have been used for decades by leading organizations to clearly mark shipments by avoiding labels that are subject to falling off during transit. Cut it, code it, and send it.
- Cuts 1/2" characters
- Easy to read dial
- Smooth operation
- Lubricated Punch Shanks
- Accurate Spacing
- Solid Construction
- Select letter, press lever!
- Other Special Characters available.
- Total Solutions Package
MSSC recommends using genuine Marsh Oil Board.
Looking for a "Total Solution"? Order the Total Solution and get everything you need to start coding upon receipt. You'll get:
- The 1/2" Stencil Machine 6 Line Stencil Cutter
- 1 x 50lb pound box of Genuine Oil Board,
- 1 x 1 quart of the Black Rolmark Stencil Ink (for porous and non-porous surfaces) OR the K Stencil Ink (for porous surfaces),
- 1 x 1 quart of Solvent
- One Roller Applicator.
Click here for more information.
Made in USA
Need something more automated? More fonts, from sizes of 1/4" up to 23"? Check out the Marsh Stencil Express.
Need help finding the best ink from Marsh? Click here.
Need a quick way to determine the best ink for the applicator? Click here.