Model S - 4 Line - 3/4" Stencil Machine
This sets the industry standard for a simple, basic method for repetitive marking of crates, boxes, and other surfaces fast and economically. Manual stencil cutting machines have been used for decades by leading organizations to clearly mark shipments by avoiding labels that are subject to falling off during transit. Cut it, code it, and send it. The Model S stencil cuts 4 lines of 3/4" characters.
- Smooth Operation
- Lubricated Punch Shanks
- Accurate Spacing
- Solid Construction for years of service
- Easy to read dial
- Simple operation select letter, press lever.
MSSC recommends using genuine Marsh Oil Board.
Need something more automated? More fonts, from sizes of 1/2" up to 23"? Check out the Marsh Stencil Express.
Looking for a "Total Solution"? We include everything you need to start coding on receipt:
- 1 x 3/4" 4 Line Marsh Model S Stencil Cutting Machine
- 1 x 50lb pound box of Genuine Oil Board,
- 1 x 1 quart of the Black Rolmark Stencil Ink (for porous and non-porous surfaces) OR the K Stencil Ink (for porous surfaces),
- 1 x 1 quart of Solvent
- One Roller Applicator
Need help finding the best ink from Marsh? Click here.
Need a quick way to determine the best ink for the applicator? Click here.
Made in USA