Pedestal Stand for Tie Machines
In real estate, it's all about the location. In manufacturing, it's all about position. If a machine is placed in the optimal position for the operator to use it, the product flow will increase. Which is faster? Taking the item to be twist tied to the machine and having to turn the product to be tied or have the machine positioned to accept the product?
Plasties offers an extra heavy duty stand for all of their twist tying machines. The HD38+, HD58+, HD78+, and XL2 fit perfectly on the stand and offers a stable platform to work from. The tie machines can work right-side up, sideways and upside-down depending upon what position you need the machine in. For bag in the box applications machines are best used upside down!
Make sure to add the correct machine mounting bracket for the stand. These are sold separately.
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted with swivel bracket
- Telescoping frame to allow for individual height requirements
- All Metal Frame
- Allows twist tying machines to be vertically adjusted from 3 to 5 feet tall
- Stabilizing Feet with locking wheels
- Rotates for multiple machine configurations
- Telescoping rod easily locks into place
- Wheels on the base allow for full mobility
- Height adjustments provide versatility
- Perfect for bulky applications, variable operator heights & easy workstation integration
Shipping weight is 140 pounds and is packed in two cartons.