Genuine Marsh .015 Oil Board Natural 7" X 24"
Marsh .015 Natural Brown Stencil Oil Board Marsh Oilboard is exceptionally high-quality treated paper board. Ideal for flat or curved surfaces. For use in 1/2, 3/4, and 1 inch stencil machines. .015 is not recommended for 1/4 inch stencil machine.
Marsh oilboard is cured in a plant that is solely dedicated to the production of superior grade oilboard. Then, its treated with a special blend of double-boiled linseed oils to resist ink bleed-through. After treatment with the oil, the board is cut with the grain in order to further strengthen its rigidity.
MSSC's production process provides you with clean, sharp marks with your stenciling system (stencil machine, ink, applicator, oilboard). Further, the high absorption of oil in the board, self-lubricates the punches of your stencil machine to extend the life of the machine.
- 7 x 24 Inch
- Approximately 525 sheets
- Specially formulated to resist ink bleed-through.
- Fine grade oilboard will not tear or pull when cut — saves you time and money.
- The largest selection of standard sizes available for all types of stencil machines.
- .015? thickness recommended for 1?, 3/4? and 1/2? machines including Marsh R, R-5, S, H and Super Size stencil machines.
- Premium grade, finer fibers produce extremely clean-cut characters.
- Other special cut sizes and rolls available. Please call for pricing and availability.
- 49 lbs net weight.
We also carry the applicators and ink. Need Bulk? Click here for more info.
We will ship collect on your UPS or FEDEX account. Call or email for details.
* Oilboard is sold in 50# boxes, not as a "net" weight. The total number of sheets can vary due to the amount of oil the board absorbed. To take advantage of the 50# UPS rate, we will make sure the carton does not exceed 50 pounds so the UPS charges will be lower. At 50+ pounds the rate doubles.