Eagle 710L Strapping Machine
Automatically strap up to 65 cycles per minute depending upon diameter of product being strapped. Great for securing and bundling boxes like mail trays. Another application is for strapping same size cartons together to save on shipping.
To operate, there are three ways to activate the machine.
- Place box into the archway and press the foot bar,
- Place the box into the archway and press the green button on the control panel,
- Use the photo eye. When the box is seen with the photo eye you can have it automatically strap. You also have a setting were you can add a delay between straps to allow movement of the item to add additional straps.
The standard unit uses a 9mm width poly strap. The optional 5mm and 6mm are also available. Tension from 2.5 up to 70.5 pounds which you can set with the dial.
- LCD screen display
- High and low tension settings
- Loop ejector for jam-free operation
- Waist-high coil changer with quick release
- Tool-free general maintenance
- Features a large arch opening of 33? (W) x 20? (H)