Better Pack® Electronic BP755eS Gummed Tape Dispenser
The Better Pack® 755eS handles reinforced and paper gummed tapes from 1 ½" to 4" wide. Dispense lengths from 6" - 75", with 6"- 45" in 3" increments and from 45" - 75" in 5" increments. Redesigned to include easier access to the water bottle, side opening tape basket area, detachable power cord, and unique tape cutting slot on the heater.
Color coded selective measuring lengths and an advanced moistening system assures you of a strong, safe carton closure with the minimum amount of tape. This machine is a rugged workhorse that excels in demanding environments, especially when sealing random sized cartons in fast-paced, medium to high volume packaging operations.
Double brush moistening, and a new low voltage adjustable top heater, deliver hot tape for foolproof adhesion. Only with hot tape can you be sure that all the hard dry glue is reactivated in the split second it takes to dispense. Hot tape is "alive." It hugs the kraft of the carton to form an inseparable bond even if it is not carefully rubbed down by the packer! The top heater heats the tips of the brushes where the tape passes over for "zone" heating. Adjustable pressure bars regulate flow of water for different types of tape and sealing situations.
- Double brush moistening
- 115v Adjustable Top heater with EZ Cut tape slot
- Snap out shear for easy cleaning
- Built for safety.
Safe, Dependable & Convenient
- Meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator and electrical safety.
- Steel frame construction and few moving parts means minimal maintenance.
- Low voltage adjustable water heater warms the water, optimizing tape bonding.
- Exposed, large 64-ounce water bottle provides water level visibility and easy refill.
- Side-opening top cover for easy tape access.