Marking and Coding Solutions:
How do you add an expiration date or lot number to your product? Here at Pro Pack Solutions, we offer several different marking tools for adding a use by date or other information to your products. Our options range from simple handheld markers to stampers, roller coders, stencils, and even top-of-the-line ink jet printing systems. We start with low-cost, handheld stampers with changeable rubber type and offer solutions up to automated ink jet systems depending upon how much automation you need. We also install our ink jet printers on conveyors, tape dispensers and label applicators.
- Ink Jet - These high-tech printing systems offer high performance and high definition. Use the software to create a variety of messages, then press print to get clear and legible date codes inked on your products.
- Case Roller Coders - These marking tools allow you to use massive friction coding on cartons. Print heights range from one to three inches. Messages are made using a rubber typeset.
- By Hand - Markers, stampers, and similar marking tools comprise this category. The resolution may be lower than in other forms, but the cost is lower as well. If you just need to get some information on your product without anything fancy, this could be a great and economical solution. We should warn that smudging may occur.
- Ink Jet - High performance, high definition, programmable, varying. Print clear and legible date codes on your products. Messages are created through software.
- Case Roller Coders - Passive friction coding on cartons. Print heights from 1 - 3 inches. Messages are made using rubber type set.
- By Hand - Low cost, low resolution. If you just need to get some information on your product, this could be a great low cost solutions. Smudging can occur.
High resolution printers for coding products with expiration dates, QR codes, bar codes, and more.
Code cartons as they move on a conveyor for fast case coding.
Manual coding the old fashioned way. It may be just what you need!