TAL-2100ER Round Product Applicator with Ink Jet Coder
The TAKE-A-LABEL Model TAL-2100ER applied pressure sensitive labels to round products and with the MSSC Smart-Jet printer, codes as labels are being applied. Now you can add lot numbers, expiration dates, and other important information.
The machine is operated via a foot switch. Labels up to 5 inches wide can be applied. Products are quickly loaded into the applicator with the unique open carriage design. The top wipe-down brush ensures that the labels are fully applied to the product. The open bottle support can be changed from one size to the next in seconds without the use of tools. An optional 7 inch wide kit can enable the machine to dispense labels up to 7 inches wide.
If you need to apply front and back labels - two labels per container - check out the TAL-3100R.
- No Tools Required
- Made in the USA
- Fully adjustable unwind tension
- Waste rewind spindle to collect backing paper
- Durable all steel frame with powder coat finish
- Standard unit handles up to 5" wide labels, Optional 7" available.
- Clear label optional eye available. Testing highly recommend before purchase.
Smart-Jet Ink Jet Features: (For more details on the printer, click here.)
- One to six lines of print
- Large, color screen rotates with printer
- PC and smart phone connectivity with Smart-Jet Blue software and app
- Control printer via Bluetooth with smart phones and tablets using Android operating systems for real time reporting
- Prints on both porous and non-porous surfaces
- High-resolution characters (150 per line)
- Prints high-quality bar codes, QR codes, up to 4 logos
- Anti-shock mounting mechanism adjusts to irregularities in box for consistently smooth and high-quality printing results
- PC capability and connection via USB allows you to print database information
- Dynamic bar codes can create a unique number for each individual product
- Stand alone operation with wireless keyboard
- Store up to 100 messages on printer’s memory
- Password protected