TBC50-H Non-Adhesive Cutter
The START International TBC50-H Heavy-Duty Non-Adhesive Material HOT Cutter automatically dispenses, measures, cuts, and heat seals non-adhesive materials prone to fraying. It's ideal for heavy production to cut ribbon, belting, webbing, sleeving, strapping, rope, etc. The TBC50-H cuts up to 3.54" (90mm) wide material or multiple rolls. The built-in high speed operation cuts up to 140 pieces per minute at 2" (50mm) in length.
- Includes a HOT KNIFE
- This machine is designed for cutting and sealing the ends of material that might fray
- Adjustable temperature control
- Cut up to 3.54" (90mm) wide material or multiple rolls
- High speed - can cut up to 140 pieces per minute at 2" (50 mm) in length
- All electric microprocessor controlled
- Automatic shut off - stops automatically if material runs out during operation
- Easy to use - set length, quantity and feed speed; then press start
- Adjustable pressure on feed roller for thin or smooth materials
- Accuracy - by means of stepper motor
- Cutter safety guard included
- No tooling required to cut different materials
- Cutting blade is made of high-speed steel (HSS)
This is a special order item.