Total Solution 20" I-Bar Sealer for Shrink Wrapping
Shrink wrapping provides your package with a crystal clear tamper proof package. Shrink wrapping will protect your package from moisture and dust. Easily re-shrink products that have been opened and your package is like new again. To shrink wrap, all you will need is shrink wrap material (film or bag), and a heat source to shrink (heat gun or shrink tunnel.)
Shrink wrapping easy.
There are four steps involved in shrink packaging:
- Insert the item between the fold of film or into a shrink bag
- Use a sealer to cut off the excess film and seal by lower the sealing bar of the sealer
- Turn the package 90 degrees and cut off the excess on the 4th side.
- Shrink the film on all sides with a heat gun or shrink tunnel
- Ideal for shrink wrapping or making bags from poly tubing
- Impulse sealing requiring no warm-up time
- Heavy duty construction for durability
- Models available with sliding cutter (IC)
Total Solution Includes:
- W-500I I-Bar Sealer
- 500' Roll PVC 18" Centerfold Shrink Film, 75 Gauge
- Heat Gun, 115v