HR-Series HRP-770I Band Sealer with Ink Jet Printer
Seal bags and print expiration date codes at the same time!
Our newest addition to our band sealer line is equipped with an ink jet printer that is packed with a colossal set of features that delivers superior packaging printing performance. HRP-770I is suitable for sealing all types of thermoplastic materials including polyethylene, polypropylene and lamination with foils. This sealer can be used in a variety of fields such as the food, medical, and cosmetic industries. The possibilities are virtually endless.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Easy to operate – minimal operator training
- Fast warm up time
- Solid state digital temperature controller to maintain seal bars at proper temperature for consistent seal quality
- Fully adjustable conveyor (conveyor height and depth in relation to seal bars can be adjusted)
- Motorized rubber conveyor for speed control
- Knurled pressure rolls with variable pressure adjustment
- Sealing method – constant/direct heat accompanied with a pair each of cooling and heating blocks
- Unit feeds right to left
Spare parts includes: PC Board, PTFE belt, and drive wheel belt
Ink Jet Features:
- High resolution printing of text, images or bar codes
- Simple to use interface with 5” touchscreen; 180-degrees visible angle
- Suitable for any composite film material
- Continuous optimization with online software updating
- Touch screen operating system is free and open source for Linux, using a quad core high performance processing with main frequency of up to 1.5GHz
- Supports graphics in formats: bmp, jpg and png – easily resize as needed
- Supports more than 20 languages
- Printing cartridge (42ml) print about 200,000 imprints, but life depends upon environmental factors. Sold separately.