Better Packages® Electronic Model BP755eSA Gummed Tape Dispenser
Notice: Out of stock. Check out our Related Items below.
The BP755eSA handles reinforced and paper gummed tapes from 1 ½ to 4 inches wide. Dispenses lengths from 6" - 100".
Double brush moistening and a new low voltage adjustable top heater deliver hot tape for foolproof adhesion. Only with hot tape can you be sure that all the hard dry glue is reactivated in the split second it takes to dispense. Hot tape is "alive." It hugs the Kraft of the carton to form an inseparable bond even if it is not carefully rubbed down by the packer! The top heater heats the tips of the brushes where the tape passes over for "zone" heating. Adjustable pressure bars regulate flow of water for different types of tape and sealing situations.
Color coded selective measuring lengths and an advanced moistening system assures you of a strong, safe carton closure with the minimum amount of tape. The Better Pack 755eS is a rugged workhorse that excels in demanding environments, especially when sealing random sized cartons in fast-paced, medium to high volume packaging operations.
3 modes of operation: In manual operation, each time either selector button is pressed, the operator gets the set length. In Auto-Repeat mode, the operator selects either selection and after removing a piece of tape, another is dispensed after the delay time has expired. In 1-2-2 mode, one long length is dispensed, followed by 2 shorter lengths. This creates the classic H-seal. A random button is also included.
- Accepts up to 4 inch wide tapes
- Dispenses up to 100 inch lengths of tape
- Double brush moistening
- Top heater
- Snap out cutting shears for easy cleaning
Better Pack® Electronic model BP755eSA 4" gummed tape dispenser with duel length selectors and advanced moistening system assures you of a strong, safe carton closure with the minimum amount of tape.
Safe, Dependable & Convenient
- Meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator and electrical safety.
- Steel frame construction and few moving parts means minimal maintenance.
- Low voltage adjustable water heater warms the water, optimizing tape bonding.
- Exposed, large 64-ounce water bottle provides water level visibility and easy refill.
- Side-opening top cover for easy tape access.