The Bottle-Matic 10-II labels the front and back of your cylindrical containers. Our machines will wrap your round bottles, cans, tubes, and jars. Label objects from .5" to 6" diameter (some larger containers may work, but testing is required) with labels up to 9 inches wide.
This unit is great for short run wine, beer, jellies, jams, sauces, and spice containers. If your can or bottle has ridges, we will have to customize the rollers so that the product lays flat on it's side against the roller. It's simple - just send us your container and roll of labels, we'll do the rest.
If you order a machine, make sure to fill out our questionnaire and emailing it back to us. The form is a pdf format with fill in the blanks or check marks. This helps to make sure everything is covered. Click here to download the form.
Cylinder type label applicators with speeds up to 1000 Pieces per hour!
Highly recommended to:
Tapered bottles? Send us 3-4 bottles and a half roll of labels and we will test them. Tapers vary widely. The Bottle-Matic OS model may be a better solution.
Avoid clear cellophane backing paper (you can use it, but you must order your machine with the optional “Waste Rewinder”) – this material wants to cling to the machine and get tangled in the feed rollers.
Label is in "position 3" for wine bottles because the bottle extends past the left side frame.
Packing the machine properly prevents damage in transit. We highly recommend only shipping in a factory box. Click here for a word document showing the proper way to pack your dispenser.
1) What is the best way to make all my labels consistent on my bottles? It depends upon the quantity of bottles you are labeling and your budget. Bottle applicators like the Bottlematic will consistently apply the labels. The operator places the bottle in the cradle and presses the foot switch or with the bottle detector applies within one second automatically. Bottlematics are available in single wrap around or front and back models. If you are labeling thousands a day or have a conveyor line to feel bottles, the inline bottle labelers work automatically as the bottles pass through.
2) Can you print a use by date on the label? Yes, we use the Smart Jet ink jet printer solution that adapts to the back of the Bottlematic for date coding labels as they are dispensed and applied.
3) Will the Bottlematic work with tapered bottles? Many tapered containers work, but we strongly encourage you to send us a roll of labels and 6 containers for us to test. We will be happy to do a live video demo with a smart phone. Tapered labels also need to be properly printed on the roll so they apply correctly. Call for details.
4) Will the Bottlematic work with square bottles? No. You will need either the Flat-Matic or Tamp type unit. Call us for more information.
5) How do you support the installation and maintenance? We offer live video technical help to insure your applicator is properly set up. Don't guess, we are in the Atlanta metro area. Visit or call us and arrange a video phone call.