The Bottle-Matic 16 is the perfect machine for labeling your cylindrical containers! Our machines will wrap your beer and wine bottles, cans, tubes, and jelly jars! Label objects from .5" to 6" diameter. This machine is designed for containers that are smooth-sided, with no ridges, depressions, lips, or exposed portions. The machine can handle some tapered containers.
Modified rollers can sometimes adjust for ridges and lips on some containers. Select the modified roller option before adding it to the cart. Send us your container and a roll of labels, and we'll do the rest. We can also chat prior to purchase about your options. Just email us some pictures of your label & containers: [email protected].
The Label Indicator Light is illuminated when the label sensor is pressed. This light is a good reference for the microswitch adjustment. Call for details.
If you order a machine, make sure to fill out our questionnaire and email it back to us. The form is a pdf format with fill in the blanks or check marks. This helps to make sure everything is covered. Click here to download the form.
Made in USA
If you need a NAFTA Certificate with your purchase to Canada or Mexico, please request one at the time of purchase!
We encourage you to send us pictures of your roll of labels and containers to start the process. If we see possible issues, we will recommend sending us samples of your bottles and labels (~1/2 roll of labels & 3-4 containers). We will do a video and upload and or offer a live demo with your items in the machine.
The Optional 6" Rewinder makes the job of keeping up with the label liner waste easy, order it now installed with a new machine by selecting it in the options prior to adding it to the cart.
Contact us if you'd confirmation on the correct copy position for your label and bottle. Labels should be produced in "Position 3" or "Position 4" for most products. The best position for wine bottles is copy position 3.
Label in above image is in "position 3". This enables the top of the wine bottle to hang off the left side of the machine.
Old Style Micro Switch Adjustment -
Instruction Manual in pdf format, click here.
Packing the machine properly prevents damage in transit. We highly recommend only shipping in a factory box. Click here for a word document showing the proper way to pack your dispenser.
1) What is the best way to make all my labels consistent on my bottles? It depends upon the quantity of bottles you are labeling and your budget. Bottle applicators like the Bottlematic will consistently apply the labels. The operator places the bottle in the cradle and presses the foot switch or with the bottle detector applies within one second automatically. Bottlematics are available in single wrap around or front and back models. If you are labeling thousands a day or have a conveyor line to feel bottles, the inline bottle labelers work automatically as the bottles pass through.
2) Can you print a use by date on the label? Yes, we use the Smart Jet ink jet printer solution that adapts to the back of the Bottlematic for date coding labels as they are dispensed and applied.
3) Will the Bottlematic work with tapered bottles? Many tapered containers work, but we strongly encourage you to send us a roll of labels and 6 containers for us to test. We will be happy to do a live video demo with a smart phone. Tapered labels also need to be properly printed on the roll so they apply correctly. Call for details.
4) Will the Bottlematic work with square bottles? No. You will need either the Flat-Matic or Tamp type unit. Call us for more information.
5) How do you support the installation and maintenance? We offer live video technical help to insure your applicator is properly set up. Don't guess, we are in the Atlanta metro area. Visit or call us and arrange a video phone call.