Flex+Matic Flat Labeler/Applicator with Rewinder
Label flat objects up to 1/4" thick at speeds of up to 1000 per hour!
Dispensa-matic's Flex+Matic labels all kinds of flat objects that are up to 1/4" thick. Set the desired label spacing using the digital readout and bag guides, and insert the flat object. Once the object is inserted, the label is applied automatically. Insert the next one, and as fast as you feed the machine, it will label!
Apply labels to bags, envelopes, pouches, PCBs, or slim line CD/DVD cases. The 5" per second operation speed means most objects are labeled within 2-3 seconds! This allows the user to quickly insert another bag, and start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established, objects are labeled VERY quickly.
Loading is a "snap". Just feed the labels between the dispensing tables, then through the patented feed-roll assembly, and "snap" the feed-roll assembly into place. The rewinder is now standard with the Flex+Matic making the work area less cluttered.
- Made in the USA!
- Label objects 2" to 11 1/2" wide, and up to 1/4" thick
- Easy position adjustment. Set the digital display to the desired vertical position, and set the guides to the desired horizontal position to 1/10th".
- Label products as close as 1" from the leading edge of the bag. In applications where the label needs to be closer to the leading edge, we will test your item to see if the product needs to be inserted upside down.
- ACCURATE! Can hold repetitive vertical positioning to 1/8th" or less on most objects. Holds 1/32nd" horizontal accuracy on most objects.
- Labels up to 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee or smaller bags)
- Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Two shaded pole AC motors, and made in the USA to our specifications. Shaded pole AC motors are superior to 12v motors.
- Photo-detector label switch will work on all kinds of labels.
- 115 Volt standard.
This machine is offered in the shopping cart subject to the following requirements:
- We review your application, labels, and containers. Email pictures of your rolls of labels, item, and label placement.
- We verify if the labels are in the correct copy position, and verify the label can be placed where you want it.
- Testing your items with your labels in a machine at our facility is highly recommended to avoid restock fees.
- Determine if any additional customization is required, and if so what additional cost may be incurred. The price reflected in this cart is the base price.
- Label cannot be placed less than 1" from the leading edge fed into the machine.