Flex+Matic OS Flat Labeler/Applicator
Optical Switch, Rewinder, and Counter are standard!
The Flex+Matic OS flat labeler uses an optical sensor to detect the gap between the labels instead of the micro switch used on the standard Flex+Matic model.
Label all kinds of flat objects up to 1/4 inch thick. Set the desired label spacing using the digital readout and guides, insert the flat object, and the label is automatically applied. Insert the next one, and as fast as you feed the machine, it will label! Bags, envelopes, pouches, PCBs, and even slim line CD/DVD cases.
With a 5" per second feed, most objects are labeled in less than 2 seconds. This allows the user to quickly insert another to start the cycle again. Once a rhythm is established, objects are labeled very quickly. Loading is a "snap". Just feed the labels between the dispensing tables, through the patented feed-roll assembly, and "snap" into place.
Looking for the best company to buy from? We don't just sell the machines, we include the knowledge to set up and run the machines via instruction manuals, video links, and even live social media.
- Dispensa-matic designed this machine from the ground up and manufactures the machine in the USA!
- Counter with reset button.
- Optical Sensor for detecting the label gap (not compatible with clear labels)
- 6" Rewinder.
- Position adjustment is quick and easy. Set the digital display to the desired vertical position, and set the guides to the desired horizontal position in inches to 1/10th".
- Label Products as close as 7/8" from the leading edge. In applications where the label needs to be closer to the leading edge, we will test your item to see if the product needs to be inserted upside down.
- ACCURATE! Can hold repetitive vertical positioning to 1/16" or less on most objects. Holds 1/64th" horizontal accuracy on most objects.
- Label objects from 2" up to 11 1/2" width.
- Able to handle most plastic bags without difficulty.
- Labels over 1200 pieces per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee)
- Side frames: Laser-Cut from the drawing quality steel then formed, countersunk, deburred, and inspected one at a time at the factory.
- Dispensing Tables: formed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001" using a special hand-made cutting tool to get the perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action)
- Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- The Flex+Matic uses DUAL motors that are shaded pole AC, and made in the USA to our specifications. Shaded pole AC motors are superior to 12v.
- Photo detector activated, will work on all kinds of labels.
- 115 Volt standard.
This machine is offered in the shopping cart according to the following requirements:
- The factory engineers reviewing your application and requirements with email pictures of your labels, and an item labeled.
- Testing your items with your labels in a machine at the factory
- Determine if any additional customization is required, and if so what additional cost may be incurred. The price reflected in this cart is the base price.