One Gallon GlueFast GF#5 Dextrin Label Adhesive
GF#5 is water based dextrin glue for labeling applications.
GF#5 is ideally suited for use in manual label gluers for labeling plain paper, Kraft, corrugated cartons, wood, and some glass. It can also adhere labels to treated polyethylene and polypropylene. (GF5TT liquid glue has additional antifoam solution and is recommended for use in electric label gluers.)
- No daily cleanup.
- GF5 can be left in label gluers overnight without crystallizing if covered with a thoroughly wet towel and placed in a plastic bag. Cloth should be damp the next morning.
- Glue can be reclaimed for weekly cleanup.
- This is an excellent for labeling with carbon or NCR stock, or bar code labels.
- GF#5 will not discolor goldenrod stock.
- Ready to use. No mixing or dilution required.
- Expected yield of 75,000 square inches of glue per gallon can be achieved when used in the LPR5.5H gluer by Gluefast.
Also available in larger quantities: