Instructions for use of Pogo Ink and Pad/Rocker Printers
The printers come to you dry, and ready to be inked.
Initial inking of the printer should be done externally by dispersing ink evenly from a Marsh Pogo U-tube ink bottle over the pad.
- Remove pad from the lift cover by unscrewing spring retainer nut and spring.
- Squeeze a Marsh ink bottle gently to dispense ink evenly over pad using the plug end of ink bottle to spread the ink uniformly.
- Place pad on a non-porous surface.
- Press down hard, until ink comes up thought slotted metal screen.
- Re-assemble the printer.
- Test on a porous surface - mark should resemble Example 1.
- Too light of an impressing, add more ink. Too dark of an impression - blot on porous surface.
When using a solid printer handle instead of a Marsh Pogo ink bottle as the handle, re-inking must be done externally in the same matter as the initial inking. When using a 4oz. bottle of Marsh Pogo ink as a handle, re-ink internally be gently squeezing enough ink into the pad to moisten the surface. The Pogo U-tube used in the Marsh ink bottle prevents ink from being dispensed unless the bottle is squeezed.
Inking a New Pad:
- A fully inked, well saturated ink pad.
- Add ink to the center of the pad with bottle.
- Too light or non-uniform mark - put more ink on the entire pad.
- Too dark or over inking in center of pad - blot on porous surface.
Instructions for use of Stencils
- After imaging stencil with your required information, remove the backing sheet (white carrier sheet) from the stencil:
Set your stencil down on a non-porous surface with the imaged information facing you and readable.Center your inked printer over the stencil. The top part of the stencil should protrude slightly above the printer with printer area of stencil centered on printer pad.To pick up the stencil onto the printer:
- On glued stencils, tear backing sheet and carbon layer if applicable, at perforation.
- On taped stencils, peel off backing from tape and cover tape with small mesh strip, or remaining carbon strip, to prevent the tape from sticking to your surface when the stencil is laid down.
- When using a Pad Printer, press down forcing the pad of the printer to squarely meet the stencil. The printer will automatically retract with stencil attached.
- When using a Rocker Printer, press down and use a smooth rocking motion enabling the entire area of the printer pad to meet the stencil without creasing the stencil.
- When using a Rocker Clamp Printer, after picking up the stencil on to the printer pad by using a smooth rocking motion, the backing, previously torn off, can be used to push tissue under raised clamps.
Your stencil is now ready to make your mark on hundreds of cartons, products, or other surfaces.
For Best Results by Using Only Pogo Ink with Stencils and Printers Supplied by Pro Pack Solutions:
- Says moist on pad or stencil.
- Fast drying, permanent for a fade and wear resistant mark.
- Unique adhesive action adheres stencil to pad without clamps – hands stay clean.
- Produces a bright, clear, legible mark every time.