Our Company Motto is: We Tie It, Seal It, Lick It, and Stick It®!!!
Image is Everything. What impression do you want your customer to have when they receive your products? Click for details
Education is important, yet few places offer knowledge and know-how on packaging equipment. Most of our products are unfamiliar to the layman and those outside of the industry. This page offers descriptions of our products and packaging methods. Find cost effective alternatives to increase your work flow with the packaging solutions below. You can also find product-specific information including manuals and videos on the specific product pages.
Coding and Marking Products? From hand coding to versatile Smart-Jet Ink Jet Printers!
Info on different methods. Click here.
The above printer started a revolution in dating and coding boxes over 40 years ago. Extremely cost efficient per print. The QM7500 and QM1610 use ink badders.
Label Dispensing: Dispense and apply labels via pick and stick & Label Applicators to automatically apply.
- Speed up Labeling with "Pick and Stick" - Electric label dispensers are up to 5 times faster than manual pick up, find, and peel off a label.
- Need to add a date code, lot number, use by date to a label before it is applied? Check our Smart-Jet Total Solutions.
- Label Dispensing Mess? Clean up the clutter and put rolls in there place with a multi-roll label dispensers.
- Label Printing in-house? Full color labels on plain paper are low cost versus pressure sensitive labels.
- Duplexing Paper to make thicker paper stock!
- Label Gluing - Print your own labels and use glue to apply for applications like Beer and Wine Bottles.
- Reuse boxes by removing pressure sensitive tapes and labels with minimal damage to the carton using a heat gun.
Tape Dispensing Applications - Gummed Tape Dispensers
Cupping the tape is an easy way to control the tape and keeps your hands cleaner. Gum tape creates the best seal to vermin proof and show damage to the carton when the tape is tampered with.
Seal smaller boxes easier with gummed tape.
Code boxes while dispensing tape while you pack. The Codetaper Attachment is a low cost method to code the tape.
- Already own a gummed tape dispenser? - A brief summary for placement and buying tape. We fix all makes and models.
- Avoiding Sticky Fingers when using gummed tape by cupping the tape.
- Build Cartons from the Flat and save TIME
- Moistening Brushes - Maintenance is important.
- Picking the right machine for the application? Not all machines are equal.
- Tape Dispensing and applying - Benefits of Gummed Tape over competitive methods and elements that make a great tape dispenser.
Other ways and methods to improve work flow:
Clam Shell problems? Customers open packages, spill contents, and you need a way to reseal? We offer a low cost solution.
Shipping Benches - Organization! We offer the Dehnco line. Put everything in arms reach and work faster. Email for details.
Twist Tying/Bundling - Bag of bread, bundles of wires, even tree saplings. Click Here
Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Avoid Tape Gun Injuries - Alternatives to hand held dispensers.
- Lost Tape Guns?? - Control cost of hand tape guns
- Poly tape not sticking? - Are you using the right tape?
- Gift Wrapping - multiple short pieces at one touch of a button!
- Keeping up with cutters and tape guns with hanging magnets.
- Need to remove old plastic tape and pressure sensitive labels with minimal damage to the carton? Click here.