Marsh TD2100 - TDE110 Premium Short Electronic Tape Dispenser
Note: The manufacturer is currently out of stock. Lead time is approximately 8 weeks.
Marsh offers an American made, programmable, single brush moistening with a new style guillotine type cutting blades and tank type heater tape dispenser for Kraft gummed reinforced water activated tape.
Do your packages fall apart and are you getting damages during shipment? Do customers complain they didn't get everything with the box was delivered? Consider using gummed tape to seal your cartons. Gum tape creates a permanent bond with the fibers of the carton and are not easily removed without visual proof someone was tampering with the box.
TDE110 Premium Short offers: 6", 8", 10", 12", 16", 20", 24", 28", 36", and 45". There are two repeat keys labeled "Repeat Short" and "Repeat Long", and a "Random" key. The "NUM LOCK" key, when pressed, offers any length from 05" up to 99" in 1" increments. The program key allows for setting the repeat keys with any length from 05" up to 99" in 1" increments and the LCD will confirm your repeat key selections.
- All new "Apex" design guillotine style cutter. Made of 420HC Stainless Steel.
- 70oz Water Bottle increases production "Up Time" with fewer refills. Largest bottle in the industry with a rubber valve that reduces water spillage.
- Tactile keypad with LCD display of programmed lengths for short and long repeat.
- 12 gauge, all metal chassis construction, powder coated industrial gray.
- NEW wide track feeding! The 1.5" feed roll and pinch roll uses a high coefficient friction urethane to ensure accurate and quiet tape feeding.
- Built-in all metal adjustable tape channel guides. All metal construction, easy to adjust with built-in thumbscrew feature for centering the roll of tape. "Open Basket" design offers a quick view of remaining tape roll and easy drop-in reloading.
- Accommodates up to 1000' (305 meter) tape roll max diameter is 9" (222.6mm).
- Handles 1" up to 3" width tape.
- Standard 18 month limited warranty.
- Certified to CE and to UL 60950-1-03; CSA C22.2.
- Made in USA