Marsh TD2100-TDE110 - Electronic Gummed Tape Dispenser. IN STOCK for immediate shipment!
How do you seal a box? What is the best tape to close the box with? Looking for a better way to seal a box? Gummed tape offers the most secure way of sealing a box. Gum tape cannot be removed with heat or popping the flaps. Gum tape bonds with the carton fibers and even absorbs carton dust! To vermin proof, you can also H seal the carton. If someone does try to open the carton it will be impossible to open without leaving evidence.
Marsh offers the best low cost, American made, single brush moistening, guillotine style cutting blades and tank type heater tape dispenser for Kraft plain and reinforced water activated gummed tape for sealing cartons and boxes.
TDE110 Standard offers: 6", 8", 10", 12", 16", 20", 24", 28", 36", and 45" plus by pressing the "shift" key the additional lengths of 5", 18", 32", 40", 42", 48", 56", 66", 78", and 90". There are two repeat keys labeled "Repeat Short" and Repeat Long", and a "Random" key. The LCD will confirm your repeat key selections.
- All new "Apex" design guillotine style cutter. Made of 420HC Stainless Steel.
- 70oz Water Bottle means fewer refills. Largest bottle in the industry with a rubber valve that reduces water spillage.
- Tactile keypad with LCD display of programmed lengths for short and long repeat.
- 12 gauge metal chassis construction, powder coated industrial gray.
- NEW wide track feeding! The 1.5" feed roll and pinch roll use urethane with a high coefficient of friction to ensure accurate and quiet tape feeding.
- Built-in adjustable tape channel guides. All metal construction, easy to adjust with built-in thumbscrew feature for centering the roll of tape. "Open Basket" design offers a quick view of remaining tape roll and easy drop-in reloading.
- Accommodates up to 1000' (305 meter) tape roll max diameter is 9" (222.6mm).
- Handles 1" to 3" wide tape.
- Standard 18 month limited warranty.
- Certified to CE and to UL 60950-1-03; CSA C22.2.
Made in USA