Marsh TD2100 TDH Taper
American made! What is the best way to seal a box? Plastic tape may be cheap, but when using multiple strips both the cost of materials and labor increase. Gummed reinforced tape requires only one piece of tape on the top and bottom saving on both materials and labor. Gummed tape creates a natural bond with the carton fibers and cannot be removed without destroying the box. Improve the security of your packages with gummed tape. American made!
Featuring an easy-pull handle for variable tape lengths in a single pull, the Marsh TDH is no frills, all performance. Drop-in tape loading and easy-pull snap-back handle provide a no hassle operation. The optional heater model provides high-tack adhesion in unheated environments.
Always Reliable. Always Ready.
The portable, yet sturdy design, allows for easy use and maintenance. The long lasting, high strength PBT enclosure stands up to even the harshest environments. All components, inside and out, are proven to last... Case Closed.
Easy-pull handle for variable tape lengths up to 36" on a single pull. This can be increased by an additional pull for longer lengths.
Always Safe and Secure
Marsh Tape Machines provide the security you are looking for by dispensing gummed tape effectively and efficiently. Marsh tape machines measure, dispense, moisten, and cut the water activated tape in a variety of lengths. Using water activated tape with Marsh Tapers provide the most secure carton closure, along with a tamper-evident, recyclable seal. With decades of proven reliability and 100% MADE IN USA, Marsh Tapers Seal the Deal...Case Closed.
Optional tank heater available for colder environments, click here.
Replaces the Marsh 5HT
Depending upon non-adhesive materials, the TDH model may dispense and cut. Send a sample roll for testing.
- All new "Apex" design guillotine style cutter. Made of 420HC Stainless Steel.
- 70 oz Water Bottle increases production "Up Time" with fewer refills. Largest bottle in the industry with a rubber valve that reduces water spillage.
- 12 gauge, all metal chassis construction, powder coated industrial gray.
- NEW wide track feeding! The 1.5" feed roll and pinch roll uses a high coefficient friction urethane to ensure accurate and quiet tape feeding.
- Built-in all metal adjustable tape channel guides. All metal construction, easy to adjust with built-in thumbscrew feature for centering the roll of tape. "Open Basket" design offers a quick view of remaining tape roll and easy drop-in reloading.
- Accommodates up to 1000 foot (305 meters) tape roll max diameter is 9" (222.6 mm).
- 1 1/2" up to 3" width plain Kraft or Kraft reinforced gummed tape.
- Standard 18 month limited warranty.
Made in USA