No. 928 2" Double-Face Tape Dispenser
Automatically separates and rewinds the backing strip as double-faced or liner tapes are dispensed. One easy pull releases the tape and peels off the backing strip, rewinding it on the take-up spool. Replacement blades, core holders, and other parts available for repair/maintenance when needed.
- Heavy formed steel frame with durable blue powder coat finish.
- Independent adjustable friction clutches on the tape roll holder, and the scrap rewind spool, ensure proper performance with any weight of tape.
- Adjustable 50 CM (appox. 19 inch) long measuring arm makes it easy to dispense repeated lengths of tape.
- Handles tape rolls up to 7 1/4" in diameter on a 3" core.
- Tape - Double-coated or liner tapes up to 2" wide
- Counter Space: 3 x 12 inches (24 inches with measuring arm)
- Tempered steel scissor style cutting blades cut difficult tapes (cloth, aluminum, tough plastic, etc.) easily and cleanly. Also ideal for those situations where the uneven edge made by a serrated blade is not acceptable.
Shipping Wt: 12 lb. Full case (5 units) - 60 lb