XF NEOPRENE ink rolls are made from extra firm density foam. XF Neoprene rolls offer slightly higher print quality and are recommended especially where 3 or 4 lines of type are required.
- For Non-Porous Inks used with NON-POROUS coders.
- Roll holds more ink
- Works better with transfer of ink to letters
Types of Universal Inks XF works with:
- Type D takes approximately a minute to dry at room temperature.
- Type M takes approximately 30 seconds to dry at room temperature.
- #100 takes approximately 2-3 seconds to dry at room temperature. For use with non-porous coders only.
These rolls are re-inkable for maximum economy.
Make sure to select the size you need. The 1" is the default.