Marsh Red Spray Stencil Ink
Paint runs, but ink stays where you spray it.
- Easy-Press, no-drip nozzle for even spraying with no patching or skipping
- Bold, brilliant, lead-free, pigment colors for high contrast marking
- May be used on any surface
- For stenciling, color coding, identification marking, sign making
- Steady, uniform spray with minimum mist and running
- Permanent, quick drying, weatherproof, low odor level
- Economical because of its minimum over spray
- Meets Federal Ink Specs for water and weather resistance
- One can provides good coverage for 120 - 2 line stencils
Ink is better than paint - the quick drying formula results in little running and minimum misting. The flat finish provides an easy to read mark. Cost efficient; using less ink to make a permanent, weatherproof mark.
Sold by the case (of 12 cans) only.
Special note: Inks are subject to shipping restrictions by truck, airline, and/or ocean vessel depending upon level of service. Some require ORM-D or HazMat regulation and must ship from the factory with special shipping instructions. If you need to order by air or the shipment must go by air, extra hazardous charges apply. You will need to click this link to order by air shipment. (Our catalog does not allow us to set up shipping fees properly, so we need to direct you to this product that is set up for air shipping.)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
can be found on the manufacturer's site
. You will need to search for the sheet you need.