TAL-2100ER Round Product Applicator
The TAKE-A-LABEL Model TAL-2100ER applied pressure sensitive labels to round products. The machine is operated via a foot switch. Labels up to 5 inches wide can be applied. Products are quickly loaded into the applicator with the unique open carriage design. The top wipe-down brush ensures that the labels are fully applied to the product. The open bottle support can be changed from one size to the next in seconds without the use of tools. An optional 7 inch wide kit can enable the machine to dispense labels up to 7 inches wide.
Need to print a date code or lot number? Ask about the TAL2100ER-IJ with ink jet printer.
If you need to apply front and back labels - two labels per container - check out the TAL-3100R.
- No Tools Required
- Made in the USA
- Fully adjustable unwind tension
- Waste rewind spindle to collect backing paper
- Durable all steel frame with powder coat finish
- Standard unit handles up to 5" wide labels, Optional 7" available.
- Clear label optional eye available. Testing highly recommend before purchase.