RP3648 Contact Marking Rocker Pad Hand Printer
If you experience shipping a pallet of cartons via LTL and have the shrink wrap fail in transit, chances are the boxes are not individually addressed. The Pad Printer offers an economical way to mark all the cartons in seconds.
Formerly called the Marsh Pogo Printers, the hand printer uses stencils and ink and can mark up to 100 cartons for very minimal cost, much less expensive than using labels that only mark one box each! Use the inked Hand Printers and attached stencil for shipment addressing, product identification, even caution symbols!
Deciding to use the Contact Marking System allows you to hand mark repeatable information for only pennies a shipment to make sure ALL the boxes reach the destination.
- Clips are used to hold the stencil in place.
- Portable stencil and printer combination can be used anywhere.
- Ink is distributed evenly through the multi-layered print pad- no excess waste or mess.
- Unique stencils made from "tea bag" material and treated with paraffin and special oils for clear, easy marking.
- A single stencil can mark up to 100 more cartons.
Porous Rocker Hand Printer - Low Cost "Stencil"
- Flat Printer Pad Area: 3" x 5 1/8"
- Overall size: 4 1/2" x 6"
- Remove handle to fill reservoir with ink (leave room for air).
Porous applications are for printing on paper, cardboard, and other surfaces that will absorb the ink.