MSSC Smart-Jet® DL100 Thermal Inkjet Coder
Easily turn your databases into printed codes on product packaging. The new Smart-Jet® DL100 thermal ink jet coder provides the kind of innovative technology and reliability that delivers immediate benefits for your packaging printing. Now you can easily utilize variable information from your existing databases to print unique identification numbers, production counts and even bar codes up to ½".
Plus, this unique product is run through a web browser, so it eliminates the need to download a driver or program.
If you are printing on porous surfaces the DL100 will accept the 80375 Bulk Ink Supply and Mounting Platform 80980.
- Connects to existing databases to print variable information such as serial numbers, barcodes and production counts
- Connects to company network via WiFi or Ethernet
- Functions as WiFi hotspot to direct connect laptop, tablet or smart phone
- Control from network computer or device
- Program is operated through a web browser (no need to download driver or program)
- Controls up to 10 printers on Multi-Control Software
- Messages stored on printer (open on any computer)
- Operate via smart phone using the iOS or Android app
- Print characters up to ½" in height (1 cm)
- CE Certified
Advantages of the DL100 model over the Plus:
- Easily connect to database/excel sheet for printing variable information.
- More barcode options that can be variable time/date/batch/serial numbers (ie. Pharmaceutical applications)
- Customers that want to control print from a computer/central hub and not allow line operators to change messages.
- Customers that want multiple sizes of print within a message, or be able to creatively make a message with different fonts, sizes, etc within same message.
- If you need to print up to 1" tall, select the DL200, click here .
Pictures of the website program: