Smart-Jet® MAX Ink Jet - Print Height Up To 1"
Our newest addition to our ink jet printers is the Smart-Jet® MAX. This printer can print up to 1" tall seamless (stitch-free) characters. Bulk inks are available in both porous and non porous for high volume operations.
The Smart-Jet® MAX can be controlled wirelessly via Android Bluetooth technology (does not work with iPhone/Apple/iOS Bluetooth). Easily print on almost any porous or non-porous surface you aim it at! The most compact size in the industry. Anti-shock mounting for smooth and high-quality printing even with box irregularities.
|Available Print Heights |
| 1 Line || 25.4 mm |
| 2 Line || 12.7 mm |
| 3 Line || 8.00 mm |
| 4 Line || 5.92 mm |
| 6 Line || 3.89 mm |
| 8 Line || 2.54 mm |
12.7 mm and 8.0 mm print height can only print a single line of text. All other heights can print single lines OR multiple lines of corresponding height.
- Prints text, logos, barcodes, counter, shift codes, box/lot, date, time and expiry date
- Static bar codes
- True 1" print height and no stitching required
- 4 print directions
- Stand-alone operation with wireless keyboard or Android Bluetooth
- Smart phone connectivity with Smart-Jet Max software and app
- Password protected
- Control printer via Bluetooth with smart phones and tablets using Android operating systems for real time reporting
- Bluetooth connection via Android smartphones and tablets - Does not work with iPhones.
- Multiple operating languages
- Back up and restore to USB
- 300 dpi @ 76 m/min with throw distance up to 0.25 in (6 mm)
- Built-in photo sensor and Aux I/O port for external sensor, encoder, and/or alarm kit
- Store up to 100 messages
- Up to 150 characters per line
- Internal photocell integrated
- Anti-shock mounting mechanism adjusts to irregularities in cartons for consistent coding
- Bulk inks available in aqueous and solvent for porous and non-porous media
- Plug and print with Thermal Inkjet Technology
- Competitive cost per mark compared to Drop-On-Demand technology
Cartridges are sold separately. Choose Non-Porous 180C-81806
for metal, plastic, glass and when you need quicker dry times, or Porous 180C-81702
for boxes, paper, and wood. Bulk ink supplies for both types are also available. Call for details.