Smart-Jet® MAX Ink Jet - Print Height Up To 1"
The Smart-Jet MAX printer prints up to 1" tall seamless (stitch-free) characters. Bulk inks are available in both porous and non porous for high volume operations. Competitive with the large dot character ink jet systems like the QM7500 and Unicorn units.
The Smart-Jet® MAX can be controlled wirelessly via Android Bluetooth technology (does not work with iPhone/Apple/iOS Bluetooth). Easily print on almost any porous or non-porous surface you aim it at! Equipped with anti-shock mounting for smooth and high-quality printing even with box irregularities.
|Available Print Heights |
| 1 Line || 25.4 mm |
| 2 Line || 12.7 mm |
| 3 Line || 8.00 mm |
| 4 Line || 5.92 mm |
| 6 Line || 3.89 mm |
| 8 Line || 2.54 mm |
12.7 mm and 8.0 mm print height can only print a single line of text. All other heights can print single lines OR multiple lines of corresponding height.
- Prints text, logos, barcodes, counter, shift codes, box/lot, date, time and expiry date
- Static bar codes
- True 1" print height and no stitching required
- 4 print directions
- Stand-alone operation with wireless keyboard or Android Bluetooth
- Smart phone connectivity with Smart-Jet Max software and app
- Password protected
- Control printer via Bluetooth with smart phones and tablets using Android operating systems for real time reporting
- Bluetooth connection via Android smartphones and tablets - Does not work with iPhones.
- Multiple operating languages
- Back up and restore to USB
- 300 dpi @ 76 m/min with throw distance up to 0.25 in (6 mm)
- Built-in photo sensor and Aux I/O port for external sensor, encoder, and/or alarm kit
- Store up to 100 messages
- Up to 150 characters per line
- Internal photocell integrated
- Anti-shock mounting mechanism adjusts to irregularities in cartons for consistent coding
- Bulk inks available in aqueous and solvent for porous and non-porous media
- Plug and print with Thermal Inkjet Technology
- Competitive cost per mark compared to Drop-On-Demand technology
Ink cartridges are sold separately.
- Non-Porous 180C-81806 for metal, plastic, glass and when you need quicker dry times
- Porous 180C-81702 for boxes, paper, and wood
- Bulk ink supplies for Porous and Non-Porous are also available. Call for details.