Cutex TBC50H Cutting Ribbon with Hot Cutter to Prevent Fraying
Materials like ribbon, belting, webbing, sleeving, strapping and rope are prone to fraying when cut. The TBC50H uses a 'Hot Cutter' to minimize or eliminate fraying with a heat seal. It cuts up to 3.54" (90mm) wide material or multiple rolls of material up to 3.54" combined. Works fast at about 140 2" (50mm) pieces per minute.
- Electronic hot cutter for heavy-duty cutting and sealing of non-adhesive materials prone to fraying
- Cuts one wide roll or multiple rolls of non-adhesive materials up to 3.5"/90 mm wide.
- Holds maximum outside roll diameters of 18"/487 mm
- Adjustable temperature heated high-speed steel (HSS) blade
- Automatic shut off when material runs out.
- Safety guards to protect the operator from cutting mechanism.
- No tooling required to cut different materials
Cutting Material: Ribbon Tape - Small Webbing - Camera Lace - Velcro - Cord - Spacer Fabrics - Nylon
We encourage you to send in your sample material for us to test and cut. We will either do a live video demo or film and upload to our Youtube Channel.