This item is for shipping ONE CASE via AIR SHIPPING.
If you want ground shipping, order here.
There is a $115 flat-fee for hazardous air shipments in addition to the Next Day Air, or 2nd Day Air charges.
Call (770) 554-1187 if you need to order more than one case by air.
For expedited shipping, orders should be placed before 12-1pm EST. We are not the shipper, and want to make sure the order has time to be fulfilled by the shipper.
Paint runs, but Marsh spray ink stays where you spray it.
Ink is better than paint - the quick drying formula results in little running and minimum misting. The flat finish provides an easy to read mark. Cost efficient; using less ink to make a permanent, weatherproof mark.
- Easy-Press, no-drip nozzle for even spraying with no patching or skipping
- Bold, brilliant, lead-free, pigment colors for high contrast marking
- May be used on any surface
- For stenciling, color coding, identification marking, sign making
- Steady, uniform spray with minimum mist and running
- Permanent, quick drying, weatherproof, low odor level
- Economical because of its minimum over spray
- Meets Federal Ink Specs for water and weather resistance
- Complies with A-A-2080 Performance Specs for black, white, and red
- One can provides good coverage for 120 - 2 line stencils
Sold by the case (of 12 cans) only.
Special note: Inks are subject to shipping restrictions by truck, airline, and/or ocean vessel depending upon level of service. Some require ORM-D or HazMat regulation and must ship from the factory with special shipping instructions. If you order by air or the shipment must go by air, extra hazardous charges apply.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
can be found on the manufacturer's site
. You will need to search for the sheet you need.