Eagle 2000B Stretch Film Machine
The Eagle 2000 series stretch wrappers feature a powered film carriage unit to maximize film efficiency. First a sensor recognizes the height of the pallet. Then, the carriage travel will automatically adjust to create an effective wrap cycle. Additionally the turntable offers a soft-start / soft-stop feature for gentle handling. Once the wrap cycle is complete, the turntable returns to it's original position/orientation for pallet jack or forklift insertion.
- Automatic or manual operation
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and screen controller
- Automatic load height sensor (ALHS) photo eye
- Turntable resets automatically
- Power pre-stretch unit (250%)
- Soft start / soft stop turntable
- Power Supply 110V / 60Hz
- Turntable Speed 12 rpm
- Turntable Diameter: 59"
- Turntable Height 3.4"
- Mast Height 94.5"
- Max Weight Capacity: 5000 lbs.
- Max Pallet Height: 89"
- Film 20" high x 11" diameter
- Machine Dimensions: 99" x 63" x 98"
- Shipping Weight 1764 lbs.
Palletizing shipments are designed to keep your product clean, safe, and secure when transporting goods via a truck. Pallet stretch wrappers are machines designed to quickly wrap pallets and eliminate the laborious task of hand wrapping.
When to consider a stretch wrapping machine:
Stretch wrapping can be time consuming and tedious. Stretch wrapping utilizing a pallet wrapper is easier and will reduce your film costs and provide labor savings.
Advantages of a Stretch Film Machine
- Film savings, Wrappers will stretch film accurately making sure you are using the right amount of stretch film. In addition, purchasing machine stretch film vs. hand stretch film will provide significant cost savings.
- Labor costs savings, Utilizing a pallet wrapper to wrap pallets will not only result in film savings but the faster speed of a machine vs. hand wrapping will result in labor cost savings.
- Consistent and uniform application, A pallet wrapper will produce a clean professional product. Wrapping by hand can result in uneven quality depending on the operator. Multiple operators, time of day, fatigue and other variables also affect quality. A machine eliminates those variables.
- Better Protection, Pallet wrappers are better able to protect pallets as they provide an even, consistent stretch force.
Cost Analysis: When to Invest in a Stretch Film Machine?
- What is your output? How many pallets are you are wrapping on a weekly basis?
- How long does it take to wrap each pallet by hand?
- How much are you spending on stretch film? Are your wrappers using too little or too much?
What can make a wrapper better? Combining tasks and saving even more time. Eagle optionally added a scale platform so your operators can wrap and weigh at the same time. And if your operator's handwriting is difficult to read, a printer is available to print the information on a label to stick on the pallet. Call us for more info.
This item ships on a pallet via truck line.