QM7500 Large Dot Character Printer - Free Ground Shipping Continental USA!
Simple, Easy Single Line Ink Jet Printer
Designed over 30 years ago and still a go to printer for date coding! An inexpensive single-line inkjet system.
The QM7500 was designed for a customer that values a quick and simple operation, and does not need highly technical coding. The easy to use icon keys allow you to adjust and edit product codes with a single touch. Customize time and date codes, expiration dates, rollover hour and more. Menu driven programs include electronically accurate automatic date change, clock functions and consecutive counts. The QM7500 is a great low cost solution with its high ink mileage and low maintenance requirements. Works with vertical print applications only. This product comes with everything you need to start coding the day you receive it!
Prints on porous surfaces like cartons, paper, and wood/lumber.
Why complicate life?
If this looks familiar, it is based on the old Unicorn.
- Controller/Input Device
- Print head
- Universal Power Supply
- Mounting Bracketry
- 3 bottles of black Ink
- 1 bottle of solvent
- Installation/Operating Instructions
- Senses speed and direction
- Direction can be set manually
- Line speed can be set manually
Built-in software features
- 52 Message storage capability @ 40 Characters per message
- Speed of print 20-200 feet/min
- Customized Time and Date Codes
- Julian Date
- Rollover Hour
- Expiration Date for automatic printing of up to two distinct dates of expiration
- Shift Organizer for automatic coding by particular shifts (up to 4 shifts)
- Print Delay for message placement
- Character Width adjustment
- Consecutive Incremental Numbering
Selectable Languages (Built-in)
- Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Greek
- Special application units include: Arabic, Chinese
- All characters and accents unique to these languages are printable
The QM7500 uses the solvent to clear the lines after the equipment has been used with ink. When you are finished using the machine, or are done for the day, the QM7500 needs to be cleaned out. Remove the ink, attach a bottle of solvent, and purge the lines of ink. If not maintained, the ink will dry inside of the tubes. Purging the system of ink with solvent will improve the performance and longevity of the machine. New units are equipped with 3 bottles of ink and one bottle of solvent.