Cutex TBC50 - Non-Adhesive Material Cutter
Ideal for Heavy Production to Cut Tubing, Sleeving, Nomex, Hook and Loop, etc. All-electric microprocessor controlled with automatic shut off - stops automatically if material runs out during operation. Adjustable pressure on feed roller for thin or smooth materials. The cutting blade is made of high-speed steel (HSS). Suitable for high-production and high-speed industrial uses such as manufacturing and assembly.
Ideal for Cutting Many Different Non-Adhesive Materials. Velco (hook and loop) - Tape - Shrink Tube - String - Interlining - Plastic Zipper - Elastic Band - Electric Wire - Belt Loop.
- High Speed - Can Cut Up to 140 Pieces Per Minute at 2 in (50mm) in Length
- Foot Print: 17" x 12.6" x 18.9"
- Weight: 39 lb
- Voltage: 110V 50/60Hz
- Includes: Reel Guides
- Electronic heavy-duty cutter for tubing, sleeving, aramid fiber, hook-and-loop closures, ribbon, and other non-adhesive materials
- Cuts one wide roll or multiple rolls of non-adhesive materials up to 4.3"/110 mm wide, with a maximum outside roll diameter of 18"/487 mm
- Stepper motor ensures position control and accuracy
- Safety features include automatic power shut-off if material runs out
- Safety guard to protect operator from cutting mechanism
- No tooling required to cut different materials
We highly recommend sending a sample material for us to test and cut. We will either do a live video demo or film and upload to our Youtube Channel.
The TBC50 is a special order machine and is not returnable.